Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Will Support Obama

WOW! Ok so the president that I wanted did not win. Now what? Nothing! I will stand by Obama because he is the leader of the country I love. I will set aside my feelings and let him handle the war, the stock market, the housing crisis and healthcare. I pray that his liberal agenda calms down and that he seeks God in is daily policy making. A majority of my friends declare themselves as Republicans and today I ask you to be an American! A true patriotic and faithful person will support their leader. 1 Peter 2:13–17 (NIV)13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15 For it is God’s will that by doing.

God Bless America!

No comments: